Thursday, November 16, 2017

Product Review: Kimochi Aroma Pillows

When I first saw Kimochi Aroma Pillows on Instagram, I was thinking of the head pillows we use for sleeping with just a scent on it. Of course, now I know I was totally wrong. Kimochi Aroma Pillows are not use for sleeping but they are more useful than I thought. The first thing I have noticed when I received the pouch with these pillows is the scent. The scent alone is so relaxing, spa-like-scent - this alone made me excited to use the pillows. 

Kimochi Aroma Pillows are herbal pillows. They are made of organic and all natural ingredients making them 100% safe and effective. They can be used hot or cold. Pop it inside the microwave or steam it, then use for hot compress to relieve back pain, stiffed neck, carpal tunnel syndrome, etc. Or, freeze it for cold compress to skin inflammation and bruises.

Kimochi Aroma Pillow have four sizes. The 3 Cut Wrap Around (Size: 6x17.5 inches, Php 530.00), suitable for the back, shoulders and other large areas where there is discomfort. Next, is the Medium Type (Size: 6x8 inches, Php 330.00), can be easily hand held on the neck, joints, ankles, etc. The Wrist and Eye Pillow (Size: 3x7.5 inches, Php 140.00), best to be used on wrists and eyes, of course. The last but not the least, the Hand Warmer (Size: 3x4 inches, Php 80.00), suits hands perfectly.

From left to right: Hand Warmer, Wrist and Eye Pillow, Medium Type and 3 Cut Wrap Around


I now regularly use the 3 Cut Wrap Around on my back to relieve me from back pain caused by long hours of computer works. It works like a charm. I can feel the heat passed through my back which makes the pain go away. There was also this one time when I had a really sharp pain on my wrist due to typing on my laptop for hours. The Wrist and Eye pillow rescued me from the pain. I am very thankful for these pillows because they work really well.

Aside from me, I asked three other people to use Kimochi Aroma Pillows and asked them what they felt after using them. One of them is my husband who always complain about his back strain due to prolong standing, he's a trainer, by the way. I laid the hot 3 Cut Wrap Around flat on his spine and he felt the relief just minutes after. He also added that even after the pillow was removed, he can still feel the heat working on his back. Really amazing!

My husband enjoying the benefit of the "hot" 3 Cut Wrap Around on his back.


I personally delivered the Medium Type pillow to my friend Rose and asked her to give it a try. She has severe neck and back pain. Here's what she has to say after using the pillow. “Have a neck problem and a continuous headache, used the product and it relieved the pain for a few hours. When pain is unbearable, i take the pillow out and pop it in the microwave to use. Very convenient to use and very relaxing. Also love the scent!” In fact she plans to purchase more pillows. Yay!

Nowadays, with the cold weather during the night, my kids' yaya couldn't help but complain about her rheumatism. I asked her to give the Hand Warmer pillow a try. She said it gave her a faster relief than her medicine. She's using it regularly now.

For me, Kimochi Aroma Pillows should be present in every home because in reality, moms and dads and most people working can't go to a spa regularly for a whole body massage. These pillows come in handy, just microwave/steam or freeze depending on your situation and voila, instant relief and relaxation! It might save you a lot of money, too because they are reusable.

Click here: Kimochi Aroma, to visit their official site and to know more about their other products. They are also available in physical stores if you happen to be in the Metro, Make Room BGC and Rockwell and Hey Kessy Stores in UP Town Center Katipunan and Alabang Town Center.

Thank you so much Kimochi Aroma for giving me the chance to try your products and share its goodness to my loved ones too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment