Thursday, November 16, 2017

Finally, Blogging Again!

First of all, I would like to apologize for not updating this blog for more than a month now. I apologize to all my readers and to all my sponsors with whom I have pending product reviews. Rest assured that I am still going to post my reviews in the next few days, thank you for bearing with me and for your patience.

 October is one hell of a month for me and my family. Our helper had to leave for a while. We just had her back last July. She didn't take a single day-off so I totally understand her two weeks vacation. However, I wasn't prepared for all the exhaustion that I had to bear, again, without her. Having a helper had saved me some precious time for errands, for my homebased job, for a walk in the park with my kids altogether and most importantly for NAPS and DATES. When she was gone, I had to juggle my time again for my kids, the household chores, my homebased job, my husband and yeah, no more naps and goodbye dates. Then, a really unfortunate incident had happened...

One early morning when my husband was on his way home, he was robbed and beaten. Thank God he managed to escaped and got home but with bruises and a little blood all over him. Not wanting to get into details, the most important thing is that he's alive and he's OK now.

Our helper is back but two days from now, it's Kiera's 7th birthday. I hired an event coordinator to take care of everything, but then again, the small details matter, they have been keeping me on my feet or actually, keeping running for the past few days. Not to mention the small event which my mommy squad had put together for our small mommy community in Pampanga, you can read about it here while I draft my own insight about it: PCM Family Day and Mompreneurs' Fair.

Before I end this quite long explanation, I would like to share with you that I have bought two books which I am so excited to read and share with everyone. The first one is The Messy Grace of Parenting by Laura Kelly Fanucci and the second one is 6 Sacred Rules for Families by Tim and Sue Muldoon. I intend to read them, of course, but unfortunately, I haven't got the time to do so. I will hopefully in December.

Lastly, I am planning to migrate my whole blogging thing into a Facebook page. It's still a plan though, I'll let you know when it's all set up. But I would like to communicate with everyone more, to show you a glimpse of my beautiful family on a daily basis, and I think a Facebook page is a great fit for this vision. Also, a great camera phone should come in handy, I still don't have it as of this writing, but hopefully soon. Any suggestions? 2018 can be a great way to start this plan, who knows? For now, here's my latest favorite family picture which I want to share to all:


No comments:

Post a Comment