Saturday, August 19, 2017

Modern Bahay-bahayan: Li'l People and Li'l Bouncer

When I was young, me and my sister together with some other playmates would play bahay-bahayan (pretend house or town) under the table. We used pillows and blankets to build a small town with a house, a hospital and a grocery store too. It was fun to pretend!

Nowadays, with modern technology, kids can run a whole town by just using their index fingers. However, let's make them feel that it's more fun to play when they're moving their whole body and they get to interact with other kids.

My kids were invited to visit and play at Li'l People and Li'l Bouncer. When they saw this huge playground inside the mall, they were instantly energized. They were sweating and were moving a lot, and the most important thing is they were interacting with other kids. I was just watching them from a distance and was waiting for them to get tired, but I have waited for so long that I have to encourage them to go home because it was already night.


Here are my thoughts on Li'l People and Li'l Bouncer as a parent:

1. I have trust issues when it comes to the safety of my kids so I don't usually leave my kids alone that's why I never really left my children while they were playing. The good thing about these playhouses is, parents actually have a choice if they will leave or stay. You just need to pay an extra amount if you stay though.

2. I specifically love Li'l People's concept, it's like having a small city for kids. There is a hospital, a grocery store, an iPad store, a fire station, etc. Children can actually play pretend, costumes are also available.

3. I love that they have options, there's a ballpit and there's also a corner full of stuffed toys.

4. Li'l Bouncer on the other hand is a safer place for active children since it is a giant inflatable slides and more.

5. If parents are looking for a place where they can leave their children for an hour or two to do some grocery shopping, I recommend Li'l People and Li'l Bouncer. I know this might contradict my statement no. 1, but leaving our children for a reasonable time with trained people (which they have) can actually help our kids develop their social skills and independence.

Here are some photos taken from the different branches of Li'l People:



Here are photos showing how my kids enjoyed their stay at Li'l People and Li'l Bouncer:



Pampanga moms, you may visit SM Clark and SM Pampanga branches of Li'l People and let your kids enjoy a modern "bahay-bahayan" experience. They also provide rides for our little ones while inside the mall through their sister companies: Cartsville and Li'l Ride. Li'l People and all its sister companies are actually available in most part of Luzon, so find one in popular malls near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment