Thursday, August 24, 2017

Twinning is Fun with Your Fun Onesies

Having twins is like having instant celebrities. Whether we're just strolling around the neighborhood or in the mall, people will surely turn their heads twice to check if they're seeing double or they're actually seeing adorable twins right before their eyes. Parents of multiples know exactly what I mean. 

Before I had my twins, I had some questions in mind. I never really knew the answers until I'm a mom of twins myself. The question is, why do parents dress their twins alike? Why can't each of them have their own identity? Now, I realized the answer is so simple. It's because they are twins or more (triplets, quaruplets, etc.)! They were supposed to look alike so might as well dress them alike while we can. Because when they grow, they are going to build their own identity anyway. 

With Dale and Drei, the truth is, only their faces and their OOTDs are usually the same. As they grow, I realized how different they are in so many ways. Gone are the days when I can't even identify who's who. Right now, I am fine with buying them the same set of clothes, but for the sake of others, I usually buy two different colors of the same design. So when I am asked who's who, I just simply say Dale is wearing this color while Drei is wearing that color.

I found this online store that personalized onesies for babies and toddlers. It's YFO Your Fun Onesies. They have a lot of designs and colors to choose from, so it's possible to buy the two colors of the same design, exactly what I needed for my twins. If you're the cool new mom who organized a monthly pictorial for her baby, then you should check out their full year set and avail their set price instead of the individual price. They also have a full week OOTD. Or if you want your child onesie to be shouting with the statement "I have the best mom in the world!", they can also do that for you.

Twins OOTDs :)

Daily OOTDs for a week :)


Here are my "Little Big Bosses" with their super cute statement onesies from Your Fun Onesies:



Their onesies say it all! They are the "little brothers" of the family. Twins OOTDs also from Your Fun Onesies:


Thank you so much to Ms. Kathy Redondo for my twins OOTDs. Check them out on Facebook, YFO Your Fun Onesies and Instagram, @yourfunonesies.


1 comment:

  1. It's cute how the twins also have the same expression on the photos :D

    ReplyDelete