Wednesday, August 2, 2017

A Need in Every Home: Next 2 Nature Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

I was sent a 100ml bottle of extra virgin coconut oil by Next 2 Nature and to be honest, I didn't know what to do with it first. It stayed unopened for two days. The first question that came into my mind is, what can this oil do for me? I started using the product with the knowledge of its usual benefits, here's the list of what I've done with VCO:

Next 2 Nature Extra Virgin Coconut Oil. I call it the versatile wonder oil.

1. I used it as a natural way to treat my hair and scalp. I am blessed to have a naturally straight hair. However when mommy duty calls, I tie my hair with anything I see first that can hold my hair up high, may it be a rubber band, a garter or a straw, even a pencil (lol but true) plus the dandruff caused by stress. So yes, hair and scalp treatment is a must. But then again I don't have the time to go to the salon so thank you VCO. I can now treat my hair and scalp at least once a week. Also tried it on my kids' hair.

My girls' hair after using VCO.

2. I used it as a moisturizer for my skin and even my lips. Yes, I literally covered my whole body with VCO. Just when I thought I'll be sticky with oil all over my skin, I was wrong. After a while, the sticky feeling was gone. I feel like my skin had absorbed the VCO, even the one on my face. The result was really impressive. My skin feels soft and smooth, just the way I like it.

Me right after applying VCO all over my hair, face and body. 
3. I used it as a massage oil to all my kids. This one is very common. Almost all moms in all mommy groups I am in, uses VCO to massage their kids especially babies. 

That's all that I know until I've researched and the list goes on and on. Here's the list of the uses of VCO that I would love to try:

1. As an anti-aging. Mixing one tablespoon of baking soda to two tablespoon of VCO can form a paste that can be used as a mask to achieve younger looking skin. 

2. As a home remedy for cold sore, cuts and scrapes. VCO can be used as a replacement to antibiotic creams.

3. As a treatment to dry and scratchy throat. Since VCO is edible it can be swallowed directly for an instant relief or add it to a calming tea.

4. As a balm to bug bites and stings. A small amount of VCO can relieve discomforts cause by bug-bites and stings.

More uses of VCO in our daily lives:

1. As a carrier oil for the very famous essential oils these days.
2. For medicinal uses. You can research and seek doctors' advice on this one.
3. As an all around household essential: cleans and conditions woods and leathers, removes rust on metals, greases up small motors, etc.
4. For our fur babies: conditions our pets' fur.
5. And many more.

Thank you so much Next 2 Nature for your very versatile wonder oil! Want to learn about Next 2 Nature's other products? Follow them on Instagram @next2natureph.




5 comments:

  1. di rin ako nawawalan ng vco sa bahay.. bago maligo si bunso pinapahid ko sa likod niya..at para sa 2 kong furbabies hinahalo ko sa dogfood nila...😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. di rin ako nawawalan ng vco sa bahay.. bago maligo si bunso pinapahid ko sa likod niya..at para sa 2 kong furbabies hinahalo ko sa dogfood nila...😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya, I am really glad I’ve found this information. Today bloggers publish just about gossip and web stuff and this is really irritating. A good web site with interesting content, that’s what I need. Thank you for making this website, and I will be visiting again. Do you do newsletters by email?
    best oil for hair

    ReplyDelete