Monday, June 26, 2017

Product Review: Buds Baby Philippines

Before, I thought that as long as I'm using baby products that are paraben-free on my children's skin, they're safe. Unfortunately, most baby products still contain other chemicals that maybe harmful to their skin. 

Now, I have been given the opportunity to try and review a line of products which I didn't hesitate to use on my children simply because they're organic. Not just simply organic though, but EcoCert certified organic. Let me introduce to you, Buds Organics, a line of products originally from Malaysia but is currently being distributed in different parts of the world including the Philippines.

The best thing I like about Buds Organics is that it was discovered out of a father's love. A father, who got tired of using nasty chemicals to his daughters' extra sensitive skin, has used natural resources available, and with proper training, he created Buds Organics.  He's none other than the Director of Buds Organics, KK Soo.

Buds Baby Philippines, the official distributor of Buds Organics in the country, has shared with me different baby products to choose from. Let me share with you the products that I have personally tried on my children and their surprising effects:


Infant Head to Toe Cleanser: The twins sweat a lot especially their heads. Two to three hours after bathing, their heads would smell sour again due to sweat. Though this cleanser has a mild scent, the first time I used it on my babies, surprisingly, the sour smell was gone, even after hours of sweating. 

Infant Cream: I used this cream instead of oil in massaging my babies. I love that it doesn't have a sticky feel on my babies' skin. I also love its mild sweet scent.

Nappy Time Change Cream: After healing my twins' diaper rashes, I used this to protect my babies bum. No more rashes for my twins!

Super Soothing Hydrating Cleanser: Dale had roseola infantum (tigdas hangin) and was cranky probably because of the itch. I used this cleanser on him followed by Super Soothing Rescue Lotion. Since this line of products are specifically made for extra sensitive baby's skin, I chose to use them on Dale's skin when he had roseola due to their anti-itch property. I was also amazed that both products have prebiotics or healthy bacteria which can restrain the growth of bad bacteria on skin.  Of course, the most important thing is, no more cranky Dale!

Nappy Time Soothing Cream: This cream is another rescue to my twins. I have switched to a brand of diaper pants and unfortunately, my babies' bums didn't approve it. Though I have my zinc oxide ointment ready, I used this soothing cream instead. This cream healed the rashes in less than 24 hours. Amazing!

Children's Toothpaste (3-12 years): Kiera loves green apple flavor while Addy prefers the peppermint flavor. They love the no sting feels in their mouths while brushing.

As a mom, I wouldn't hesitate to invest on my babies' skin safety. So, I think Buds Organics would be a great alternative to expensive products that still uses chemicals instead of natural ingredients. I really hope that this line of products will be available in leading stores soon. But for now, to learn more about Buds Organics and where to find them, visit Buds Baby Philippines and follow them on Instagram @budsbaby.ph. 

No comments:

Post a Comment