Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Art Time with Global Art Pampanga

As a mom, it pains me to see how tablets, ipads, laptops or any screens are depriving my kids from discovering more about themselves. Screens are wasting our children's time to explore the world and see its beauty. Of course, as a parent I want to do something about it. I want my children to discover their talents, hone them and most of all enjoy them. I want them to know that the world is more than just what they see on Youtube.

I know, it's our (me and my husband) fault that we had introduced screens so early to our children. That's why, we are doing everything to make it right for them. Since we know that Kiera loves art and Addy loves whatever her "Ate" loves, we sign them up for Global Art Pampanga's free trial. 

Global Art teaches creative drawing, painting, sketching, cartooning, poster making, glass painting and clay modeling. It offers programs like Visual Art, Cartoon & Comic, Acrylic Painting, Clay & Craft and Cultural Programme. Global Art aims to inspire children to explore and develop their artistic skills and creative thinking through the different programs that they offer. It started in 1999 and has now numerous branches all over the world. In the Philippines, they have 14 branches which includes Global Art Pampanga.

Inside Global Art Pampanga, artworks all around.

Even the reception area is full of artworks.
Global Art Pampanga is Kiera and Addy approved :)
Global Art believes that children naturally loves art and its main goal is to nurture this love while they're young. I can say that people behind Global Art Pampanga are doing a great job in achieving its goal. My girls output after the trial are more than what I have expected. See it for yourself:

They were asked to draw and color an apple.
Kiera's art. On the right side is her own version while on the left side is how they were taught to do it the "Global Art" way.
Addy's art.

This is my favorite part, watching them paint on canvass.
Addy enjoyed painting as much as Kiera.

The good news is, we get to take home their paintings. Thank you Ms. Marlene De Mata for this wonderful Global Art experience.
You may schedule a 20-minute free trial with Global Art Pampanga through these contact information: 0928-550-3904 and globalartpampanga@gmail.com. Learn more about Global Art Pampanga, like their Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/globbiepampanga/ and follow their Instagram account, @globalartpampanga.


No comments:

Post a Comment